Revision - Black Tag
1. How many moves in Choong-Moo?
2. Meaning of Choong-Moo?
3. What is the purpose of the 360 jump spin in Choong-Moo?
4. What is the Korean for front reverse knife-hand strike?
5. What is the Korean for twisting kick?
6. What is the Korean for X-knife-hand checking block and explain its use?
7. What is the Korean for twin upward palm block?
8. Which 3 patterns have release moves?
Show me & explain the difference between them?
9. Describe the difference between closed ready stance A,B & C ?
10. What is the Korean for Walking stance and explain it fully?
11. Name 10 different blocks. Both in Korean & English ?
12. Name 9 different kicks. Both in Korean & English ?
13. Name 9 different stances. Both in Korean & English ?
14. Name 10 different hand parts. Both in Korean & English ?
15. Name 6 different foot parts. Both in Korean & English ?
16. Name 6 different hand attacks from pattern Choong-Moo. Both in Korean & English ?
17. Name the 4 parts of your forearm. Both in English and Korean ?
18. What does Black signify. Then, what is meant by impervious to darkness & fear ?
19. Why do you want to be a Blackbelt ?
20. Why do we do free sparring and 2 on 1 sparring ?
21. Name each pattern you know & how many moves in each 1 ?
22. What does any colour up to black signify ?
23. What is the meaning of any pattern up to Choong-Moo ?
24. What is the difference between a strike and a thrust?
25. Name 3 fingertip thrusts in Korean & English and describe their use.